Caps Lock is on.
Login for HGO
Application No. :
Registration For HGO
Term and Conditions!
Please read all Terms and Conditions carefully before applying for Registration:
1. All documents must be in the name and address of the applicant HGO and must be dated prior to the last date for submission of the application.
2. Selling/ transfer of Haj quota seats to any other HGO is strictly prohibited. In case of receipt of any complaint against any HGO indulging in such activity, the HGO would be blacklisted permanently and the security deposit will be forfeited
3. The HGOs should ensure that the Haj Pilgrims contracted by them make the entire payment of the agreed Haj package to the firm?s account individually through their bank accounts or other authorized channels duly notified by RBI from time to time. The HGO shall abide by other terms and conditions issued by the Ministry in this regard.
4. New HGOs applying on the basis of Umrah experience should have a valid agreement with the licensed Saudi Umrah Operators for the years in which Umrah Pilgrims were facilitated by them
5. HGO must sign an agreement with each pilgrim indicating the services to be provided to the pilgrim and charges payable as per the model agreement illustrated in the terms and conditions of the Policy for HGOs for Haj 2019-23.
6. Without prejudice to the foregoing, all claims, disputes, and differences shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court in New Delhi.
7. HGO must submit only one application. If it is found that a HGO has submitted more than one application in different names, all such applications would be rejected and all such HGOs would be debarred for five years and their security deposit would be forfeited
8. HGO involved in court cases related to heinous crimes and/ or matters related with Haj Tour Operations will not be considered at all. HGO is required to submit an Affidavit declaring that it is not involved in any court cases related to heinous crime and/ or matters related with Haj Tour Operations. Affidavit is required from Proprietor/ all partners/ Directors of the firm/ company.
9. All HGOs must report at HGOs helpdesk set up by CGI, Jeddah at Saudi Arabia within 48 Hrs. of their arrival in Saudi Arabia. Non-compliance of the same will be viewed seriously and appropriate action will be taken against the HGO
10. In case of new applicants, the applicant should have valid umrah agreements with the licensed Saudi Umrah Operators.
11. Only one member of the family would be eligible for registration for Haj. The family will include a wife and dependent children. In case more than one member of a family satisfy the eligibility conditions and if one of them is a lady, the lady would be given preference for registration to the exclusion of others and if there is no lady, preference would be given to the member who is oldest in the business for registration for Haj quota. No applicant can apply in more than one HGO in his/her capacity as Director/Partner/Proprietor.
12. HGOs that misrepresent or mislead the authorities in their application and documents will be automatically debarred from applying for at least 5 subsequent years besides forfeiture of security deposit. This debarment will apply to all companies and firms in which the director/proprietor/partner of the debarred firm is present, provided that blacklisting will not be ordered unless an opportunity to show cause against such blacklisting is given to the HGO concerned.
13. HGOs must furnish full information of their pilgrims to the CGI (Consulate General of India), Jeddah and also upload it on the website of CGI www.cgijeddah.com before departure of pilgrims to Saudi Arabia. The details of all pilgrims (name, mobile number, e-mail id, passport number, current address of pilgrim, and boarding point for the Saudi Arabia Travel, details of arrangements made in Saudi Arabia, package cost and the agreement signed with the pilgrims) should also be uploaded on the Haj Group Organisers Portal of MoMA www.haj.nic.in/pto before their departure to Saudi Arabia.
14. HGOs must ensure vaccination and other medical checks as per requirement of the Government of Saudi Arabia. All Pilgrims must carry Health Cards
15. HGO should be fully responsible for the stay, transport, and payment of compulsory charges to the Authorities in Saudi Arabia. HGO should honor all terms and conditions of the contract signed with the pilgrims and ensure that none of them is left stranded
16. HGO should provide good quality identity card, indicating the name of the pilgrim and of the HGO, Passport number, and place of stay in Makkah/ Madinah, to each pilgrim to be worn around the neck whenever they leave the building.
17. HGO should ensure the baggage of all their pilgrims are cleared before they leave the Haj Terminals in India/Saudi Arabia
18. If a pilgrim sent by a HGO is found begging in Saudi Arabia or declared Fuqra by the Saudi Authorities, the HGO will be blacklisted permanently, and its security deposit forfeited
After reading all terms and conditions, press
to apply for Registration.