Ministry of Minority Affairs
Online Registration for
Caps Lock is on.
Application No. :
Term and Conditions!
Please read all Terms and Conditions carefully before applying for Registration:
1. Only Muslim permanent employees working in Central Government/ State Governments/UTs' Administration/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies are eligible to apply for temporary deputation to Consulate General of India, Jeddah.
2. The applicant is required to go through the Ministry's O.M. No. 06/10/2018-Haj dated 24.12.2018 on the website www.haj.nic.in/deputatation carefully before filling the application form and ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
3. Any information suppressed or falsely given at any stage of the deputation process will render the applicant liable to disciplinary action under the relevant provisions of CCS(CCA) Conduct Rules besides rejection of his/her application.
4. Unsigned or Incomplete application is liable to be rejected without any communication.
5. Attention of applicants is also invited towards clause 20 of the CCS(Conduct Rules), 1964 which say 'No Government servant shall bring or attempt to bring any political or other outside influence to bear upon any superior authority to further his/her interests in respect of matters pertaining to his/her service under Government'
6. Please verify the details before final submission of the application. Once finally submitted, no further changes can be made to the application.
7. Hard copy of the applications received after due date are liable to be rejected.
8. Candidate needs to affix only one photograph on the hard copy of the application on the space provided on the top right corner of application. No additional photographs are required to be enclosed with the hard copy of the application.
9. The following documents must be enclosed with the hard copy of online application:- Certificate to be furnished by Cadre Controlling Authority/ Relieving Authority, Medical fitness certificate, Date of Birth proof, Latest Salary Slip, Certificates/proof of Educational Qualifications, Forwarding letter (to be enclosed by the concerned department/ forwarding authority) address and send to as per address mentioned in the said OM dated 24.12.2018
10. If any selected Female Deputationist is found pregnant at the time of departure to Jeddah for Haj duties, she would not be allowed to proceed for Haj Deputation.
After reading all terms and conditions, press
to apply for Registration.